1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '15 12:42
    make it happen! soundcloud is da bomb, make it so that one does not have to copy and past URL but with a single click is transported to song. Dont let me down.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 00:06
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    make it happen! soundcloud is da bomb, make it so that one does not have to copy and past URL but with a single click is transported to song. Dont let me down.
    three thumbs down, infidels!
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 08:08
    three thumbs down, infidels!
    Don't take it to heart. I'm sure it is your suggestion that people are thumbing down and not Robbie Carrobie, the thorn in the foot; the fly in the chardonnay, the wasp at the picnic.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 09:451 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Don't take it to heart. I'm sure it is your suggestion that people are thumbing down and not Robbie Carrobie, the thorn in the foot; the fly in the chardonnay, the wasp at the picnic.
    clearly a case of mistaken identity, what you probably meant to say was, the soothing voice of reasonableness, the thorn extractor, the butterfly at your picnic, the sunshine at your wedding etc

soundcloud link would act functionality to this site for people too lazy to press the right mouse button like me!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '15 20:31
    clearly a case of mistaken identity, what you probably meant to say was, the soothing voice of reasonableness, the thorn extractor, the butterfly at your picnic, the sunshine at your wedding etc

soundcloud link would act functionality to this site for people too lazy to press the right mouse button like me!
    How else can we get just audio files on RHP?
  6. Standard memberDukeOfEuphony
    player of the violin
    Canada.
    Moves
    13 Nov '15 19:05
    good idea

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree