1. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '06 23:101 edit
    I have absolutely no idea how it would work, but it would take into account the existing rec rating of both the reccer and the reccee, and any hallucinogenic mushrooms taken by either party in the previous 24 hours.
  2. Standard memberrbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    Infernalis
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 16:40
    Originally posted by dottewell
    I have absolutely no idea how it would work, but it would take into account the existing rec rating of both the reccer and the reccee, and any hallucinogenic mushrooms taken by either party in the previous 24 hours.
    LOL That gets my half-rec.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    15 Sep '06 23:241 edit
    7ate9's recs would be Gold!
  4. The sky
    Moves
    16 Sep '06 00:16
    Good idea. We should also have a rec graph. I think that would make it easier to detect if someone is using a rec engine. Suspicions of rec engine use should not be posted in the forums, but sent directly to the rec mods who will investigate them thoroughly.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree