1. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 23:01
    I'm begining to understand that the traffic on this site is strongest between 8am to 10pm GMT. Despite playing over 100 games I rarely find opponents playing after 11pm GMT (midnight BST).

If it was possible to see how many people had moved recently you could decide whether or not to offer an open invite.

I would also be curious to see the real flow of traffic so that I can adjust even more of my sad life to be in tune with rhp.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 23:03
    Originally posted by invigorate
    I'm begining to understand that the traffic on this site is strongest between 8am to 10pm GMT. Despite playing over 100 games I rarely find opponents playing after 11pm GMT (midnight BST).

If it was possible to see how many people had moved recently you could decide whether or not to offer an open invite.

I would also be curious to see the real flow of traffic so that I can adjust even more of my sad life to be in tune with rhp.
    You can go to player tables and see the ''recent movers'' option.
  3. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    30 Mar '05 23:06
    Thanks Rav, being observant is not one of my strengths!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree