Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    30 Dec '05 23:40
    To add even more prestige to the annual RHP championship tournament, a crown instead of a star next to the name of the current champion.
  2. 30 Dec '05 23:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    To add even more prestige to the annual RHP championship tournament, a crown instead of a star next to the name of the current champion.
    Agreed.

    After all, it looks like we need a spot of bribery to get the top 10 on board.

    [EDIT - bad pun not intended...]
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    30 Dec '05 23:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    To add even more prestige to the annual RHP championship tournament, a crown instead of a star next to the name of the current champion.
    Was suggested last year - why not start by giving quirine a crown?
  4. Standard member leestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    30 Dec '05 23:45
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    To add even more prestige to the annual RHP championship tournament, a crown instead of a star next to the name of the current champion.
    I think rewards similar to that should be given for MAP of the month, most tournament wins, etc.
  5. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    31 Dec '05 00:28
    Originally posted by leestatic
    I think rewards similar to that should be given for MAP of the month, most tournament wins, etc.
    yes to tournie wins, no to MAP of the month - would crash the servers.
  6. 31 Dec '05 00:30
    Originally posted by rhb
    yes to tournie wins, no to MAP of the month - would crash the servers.
    Can't agree. The whole point is that the Championship is supposed to be special.
  7. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    31 Dec '05 00:38
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Can't agree. The whole point is that the Championship is supposed to be special.
    maybe just a trophy icon for the player with the most (legit) tournie wins then, and a crown for the overall champion.
  8. 31 Dec '05 00:57
    Originally posted by rhb
    maybe just a trophy icon for the player with the most (legit) tournie wins then, and a crown for the overall champion.
    I prefer that idea.