1. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 06:14
    I don't know if these ideas have been suggested before, but I have two ideas:

1. I'd like to be able to reply to an opponent's message after I've moved. I just recently completely forgot to respond and now I feel bad. It would be nice to be able to hop back into the game after I've moved and add a response.

2. During games where there's a lot of chatter and large messages being sent back and forth, I'd like to be able to resize the chat window so I can see my whole message. You can resize it now, but the text-box stays the same size.

Thanks! 🙂

-Tony
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 07:26
    I'd support both those requests.

Good to see you back on the site - so many of the old guard seem to have gone for good.
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    13 Dec '14 14:49
    Originally posted by !~TONY~!
    I don't know if these ideas have been suggested before, but I have two ideas:

1. I'd like to be able to reply to an opponent's message after I've moved. I just recently completely forgot to respond and now I feel bad. It would be nice to be able to hop back into the game after I've moved and add a response.

2. During games where there's a lot of chatt ...[text shortened]... le message. You can resize it now, but the text-box stays the same size.

Thanks! 🙂

-Tony
    I support the first idea without any reservation.

The second wouldn't be high on my priority list, but is a "nice-to-have".
  4. Donation!~TONY~!
    1...c5!
    Your Kingside
    Moves
    15 Dec '14 03:48
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I'd support both those requests.

Good to see you back on the site - so many of the old guard seem to have gone for good.
    Thank you sir - back in action!
  5. Hell
    Moves
    16 Dec '14 12:20
    A return to previous game option would be useful; allowing further messaging and allowing me to further examine the blunder I think I made. Usually I just want to move on to the next game but sometimes ....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree