Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    12 Apr '06 12:25
    I don't know.
    I just woke up this morning and thought: "Hey!"
    Yeah, I just woke up and thought: "Hey!"

    It sometimes happens.
    But, since we're on the "Hey" of dreams, why not give me a free subscription? I promise I'd use the site for a year!!!!

    And that sounds like an excellent idea to me!
  2. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    12 Apr '06 12:51
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I don't know.
    I just woke up this morning and thought: "Hey!"
    Yeah, I just woke up and thought: "Hey!"

    It sometimes happens.
    But, since we're on the "Hey" of dreams, why not give me a free subscription? I promise I'd use the site for a year!!!!

    And that sounds like an excellent idea to me!
    If you had the money for a six-moth stay in India then I guess you also have the money for a subscription here.

    Why are you begging for charity?
  3. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    12 Apr '06 12:59
    Originally posted by Ravello
    If you had the money for a six-moth stay in India then I guess you also have the money for a subscription here.

    Why are you begging for charity?
    Have you seen where he is "living"?
  4. 12 Apr '06 15:34 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Ravello
    If you had the money for a six-moth stay in India then I guess you also have the money for a subscription here.

    Why are you begging for charity?
    So you are saying anyone who lives in India could afford to become a sub?
  5. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    12 Apr '06 16:15
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    So you are saying anyone who lives in India could afford to become a sub?
    Did I say that?

    Genius,he's in India on holiday but he lives in Holland.
  6. 12 Apr '06 21:07
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I don't know.
    I just woke up this morning and thought: "Hey!"
    Yeah, I just woke up and thought: "Hey!"

    It sometimes happens.
    But, since we're on the "Hey" of dreams, why not give me a free subscription? I promise I'd use the site for a year!!!!

    And that sounds like an excellent idea to me!
    I think you should write us a nice song asking for someone to pay your subscription. Anything less would be a ripoff.
  7. 13 Apr '06 01:15
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    I think you should write us a nice song asking for someone to pay your subscription. Anything less would be a ripoff.
    Good idea. Rhyme something with diarrhea, Shav.
  8. Standard member wucky3
    Jo
    13 Apr '06 01:20
    Originally posted by Delmer
    Good idea. Rhyme something with diarrhea, Shav.
    lol...lay off the beer for 1 day Shav and you could subscribe for a few years
  9. Standard member mosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    13 Apr '06 06:48
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    Have you seen where he is "living"?
    If you live in a Western city and go to India or Sri Lanka for a while, it will probably cost you less overall (especially for six months), as the daily cost of living is so low. So Shavixmir can afford to buy me a subscription!