1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 10:04
    It is dificult to see when a new announcement has arrived to the "Announsement Forum". Of course I can see that a new posting has arrived recently, that information is easily seen in the "Public Forums" page, but most of the times it is a posting in already existing threads. Any new thread is invisible there, yo have to acutally open the Forum to see it.

I think that these announcements are very important for us members in RHP. Because it is Russ and Chris who have something important to tell us.

My proposal: Let information of every new thread in "Announcement Forum" be seen at the start page (and the "My Games" Page) with a link included to the thread in question. Let it stay there for 24 hours (48 hours?) so no one misses it.
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 14:25
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    It is dificult to see when a new announcement has arrived to the "Announsement Forum". Of course I can see that a new posting has arrived recently, that information is easily seen in the "Public Forums" page, but most of the times it is a posting in already existing threads. Any new thread is invisible there, yo have to acutally open the Forum to see it. ...[text shortened]... the thread in question. Let it stay there for 24 hours (48 hours?) so no one misses it.
    Very good idea.
    I have missed many new features or idea's to this site for months several times, due to not browsing threw the forums and the threads in them.
    Also some new features are posted in different forums. Such as clan leaders being able to delete and hide posts in their private clan forums. I believe I found that one in the clan forum about a month after it was put in place.
    I second this idea.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '08 17:33
    I agree - in fact I suggested something similar a year or so ago.
    Someone replied at that time that they had asked the same a year before me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree