A neat idea (please read russ!)

A neat idea (please read russ!)

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WW
Action barbie

Ka-koogy

Moves
28 Jan 06

Would it be possible for subs (another reason to get people to subscribe) to download thier games as PGN databses, say 100 games at a time. I would really like to have a database of all my RHP games but it would be so much better downloading it. You could even let non subs do it for £1 per 100 games or somwthing.

s

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by Wibble Wobble
Would it be possible for subs (another reason to get people to subscribe) to download thier games as PGN databses, say 100 games at a time. I would really like to have a database of all my RHP games but it would be so much better downloading it. You could even let non subs do it for £1 per 100 games or somwthing.
Go to "My Games" and choose "Email Games"

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
28 Jan 06

Originally posted by stocken
Go to "My Games" and choose "Email Games"
Having all the Rhp games in one database would also be great. That way you can book up on your opponents. Get the database, and filter it for the person you're looking for and you have all his games infront of you and you can sort them by openings etc...

I try to do that in my OTB games if I know who I am playing. It would be helpful on here also.