Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    23 Sep '05 17:30
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=29452
  2. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    23 Sep '05 19:07
    This is often requested, and will make it in one day.

    -Russ
  3. 23 Sep '05 19:43
    This just came to me... what about "scheduling" of moves? Like you choose the move in advance, but it doesn't take place until a few hours later as you set. This would stop me from realizing blunders a moment after I make them. Or would allow me to cancel the pending move and make a new one.
  4. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    23 Sep '05 22:19
    Originally posted by Russ
    This is often requested, and will make it in one day.

    -Russ
    Will the fix for "Search Forums"?
  5. Standard member ivangrice
    Deracinated
    24 Sep '05 20:42
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Will the fix for "Search Forums"?
    Perhaps if you and others like you paid a subscription, Russ would be able to free up more time to make the fixes you are requesting.

    Oh, but I forgot - not only do you want something for nothing, you'll bitch about not getting even more for nothing.

    As you say, cor blimey.
  6. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    24 Sep '05 22:36
    Originally posted by ivangrice
    Oh, but I forgot - not only do you want something for nothing, you'll bitch about not getting even more for nothing.
    Whilst in the meantime, you're quite happy to pay for things you don't have?


    Cor blimey!
  7. Standard member ivangrice
    Deracinated
    25 Sep '05 09:40
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    Whilst in the meantime, you're quite happy to pay for things you don't have?


    Cor blimey!
    Fallacy.