A Notes Page

A Notes Page

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leeds, UK

Moves
31 Mar 06

Would there be a way of maybe having a notes area in the My Home page? It would be nice to keep notes such as "buddies" real names and birthdays etc so that you can keep track. I'm forever losing post-it notes >:o( and have an awful memory.

Alternatively, could we maybe have an subscriber only online calendar? If anyone wished to put there birthday / meet up dates / tournament start dates etc etc etc it could enhance the community spirit of the site.

Cheers!

Digital Alchemist

Moves
27 Apr 06

Originally posted by Favs
Would there be a way of maybe having a notes area in the My Home page? It would be nice to keep notes such as "buddies" real names and birthdays etc so that you can keep track. I'm forever losing post-it notes >:o( and have an awful memory.

Alternatively, could we maybe have an subscriber only online calendar? If anyone wished to put there birthday / meet ...[text shortened]... rnament start dates etc etc etc it could enhance the community spirit of the site.

Cheers!
Take a look at Thread 42342 which might help.