1. home
    Moves
    25 May '07 22:27
    I think it would be a good idea to add a players booked (and used) vacation to his profile.
    I've written my holiday in text in my profile, but that is not the general rule I can see. So making the vacation public, in the profile, would make game-planning a little easier.

regards, paul
  2. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    26 May '07 01:13
    Originally posted by dsmfire
    I think it would be a good idea to add a players booked (and used) vacation to his profile.
    I've written my holiday in text in my profile, but that is not the general rule I can see. So making the vacation public, in the profile, would make game-planning a little easier.

regards, paul
    Sounds good to me. I would like to know when a person has booked (especially when their vacations end 😉).
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 11:07
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Sounds good to me. I would like to know when a person has booked (especially when their vacations end 😉).
    Me too.

If I'm about to challenge a player, I would like to know if this game will be interrupted in the near future.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 14:491 edit
    Originally posted by dsmfire
    So making the vacation public, in the profile, would make game-planning a little easier.

regards, paul
    And FAIRER!!!! 😞

rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree