1. West Virginia
    Moves
    19 Nov '04 22:561 edit
    After reading the forums for a bit there is smoething I keep having to do over and over, scroll back to the top to get to the Thread List or the Forum List. Anyone else having to do this?

Links at the bottom of the pages for these would be a nice feature.
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    20 Nov '04 11:10
    Originally posted by Drax946
    After reading the forums for a bit there is smoething I keep having to do over and over, scroll back to the top to get to the Thread List or the Forum List. Anyone else having to do this?

quicker and easier acees to the forums and specials threads is asked frequently and I'd like to have it was well!
    🙂
    th
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    27 Nov '04 00:331 edit
    Links at the bottom of the pages for these would be a nice feature
    yup :0) great idea!!
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Nov '04 06:591 edit

Or just a "back to top" feature at the bottom of the page would probably suffice.

skeeter

PS Edit: PgUp/Dn works the same but I suspect that most, like me have the NumLock enabled on the keyboard so "return to top" would seem to solve it.
  5. West Virginia
    Moves
    27 Nov '04 15:19
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Or just a "back to top" feature at the bottom of the page would probably suffice.

skeeter

PS Edit: PgUp/Dn works the same but I suspect that most, like me have the NumLock enabled on the keyboard so "return to top" would seem to solve it.
    Never thought about using that big rectangular thing with all of the letters on it for that!

Thanks for the tip/reminder.

It seems there is a similar thread to the called Forum Format http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=16764
    and the [home] key was also suggested there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree