1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 09:15
    For friendly games, only. This is allowed on a Scrabble site I play on, opponents agree to place the game in "adjourned" status for a nominated number of days. Would have to be available to both subs and nonsubs to work properly. Both time-per-move and timebank-balance would stand still until the end of the period.

Useful where one or the other has real-life hassles or a short-term technology problem.

Can anyone see a problem with this?
  2. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Mar '14 09:30
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    For friendly games, only. This is allowed on a Scrabble site I play on, opponents agree to place the game in "adjourned" status for a nominated number of days. Would have to be available to both subs and nonsubs to work properly. Both time-per-move and timebank-balance would stand still until the end of the period.

Useful where one or the other has real-life hassles or a short-term technology problem.

Can anyone see a problem with this?
    A good idea on the one hand.

On the other hand you can just agree on not taking the skull and in friendly games, this should work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree