1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 18:54
    Russ, can you create an adult section in the forum so the grownups can post their adult interests, unlike the pg-rated forums that we have right now. because i am sick and tired of being banned from the forum whenever I post a link to a pic of a naked woman🙄
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 19:15
    Join some private forums
  3. Standard memberO Artem O
    ParTizan
    Philadelphia, USA
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 19:34
    first of all how will u check how old some one is... well u can so u might as well talk about that stuff anywhere
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    17 Oct '08 21:17
    Originally posted by EmLasker
    Russ, can you create an adult section in the forum so the grownups can post their adult interests, unlike the pg-rated forums that we have right now. because i am sick and tired of being banned from the forum whenever I post a link to a pic of a naked woman🙄
    Just create your own club for it.

Once you get 20 members, you can have your own private forum, where you are the only moderator.
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    18 Oct '08 07:171 edit
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Just create your own club for it.

Once you get 20 members, you can have your own private forum, where you are the only moderator.
    plus you would collect all the youngsters in this club once they find out about it...
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    18 Oct '08 10:391 edit
    If people want pictures of naked bodies all they need to do is Google it. We don't need posters to gobe alink showing us.

If you are sick and tired of being banned for posting links to naked women then maybe you should

a. Stop posting links and/or

b. Show your displeasure by leaving the site.

The site owners have decided it is not what they want on their site and we have to accept that.

Would you be happy to be out shopping for food in Tesco's with your children only to come across three naked men doing their shopping as well? I know I wouldn't.

Stick by the rules, don't get banned.

Break the rules get banned from the forums for a while.

Constantly break the rules and risk being banned from site.

Your choice.

🙄
  7. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 14:07
    You're 15 years old. You wouldn't be allowed in there in the first place.
  8. Standard memberivan2908
    SelfProclaimedTitler
    Moves
    22 Oct '08 18:331 edit
    You like naked women ? 😲 How do they look 😲 ??

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree