1. Backside of desert
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 19:27
    I think that allowing more than one player to advance to the next round of a tounament would be good.

For Example: let two or three advance from each group in split tournaments like Tournament 1605 ; then players like caissad4 would have a chance to win the tounament.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    28 Dec '06 21:02
    I second this tournament format...!
  3. Joined
    29 Mar '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 00:37
    Doesn't that just play into the hands of those higher rated players who have a below-par performance but can sneak through in second place anyway, which then greatly reduces the chance of an upset for a second time.
  4. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    02 Jan '07 03:17
    Originally posted by preachingforjesus
    I think that allowing more than one player to advance to the next round of a tounament would be good.

For Example: let two or three advance from each group in split tournaments like Tournament 1605 ; then players like [b]caissad4
    would have a chance to win the tounament.[/b]
    I already have 10 tourney wims with 3 more wins waiting on other players to finish. Any more and I will be up there with the top players.
    Sounds good to me.
    Angela

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree