1. Joined
    01 Mar '05
    Moves
    11 May '05 10:18
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Well done.
    Non subs always ask,ask ask and ask for more then they behave like this.
    To avoid those kind of things there should be a limit for game started in a day or so,only for those crappy people.
    I must object to being called a crappy person, just because I'm no subscriber. Even non-subscribers support this site in an indirect way (surely advertisers pay more for a site that is visited more often).

Maybe the possibility to allow non-subscribers in tournaments only when invited by a subscriber would be an acceptable compromise?
  2. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    11 May '05 10:33
    Originally posted by GJB
    I must object to being called a crappy person, just because I'm no subscriber. Even non-subscribers support this site in an indirect way (surely advertisers pay more for a site that is visited more often).

Maybe the possibility to allow non-subscribers in tournaments only when invited by a subscriber would be an acceptable compromise?
    i like it ...

start a mega tournament ....
    subscribers and non subscribers can all enter.
    every subsrciber is allowed to nominate one non-S for the tournament.

when a non-S is nominated they have a "N" put next to their name.

when the tournament begins all the non-nominated non subscribers are booted out.

nice plan ... BUT ... bit of hassle for russ though and i think his time is better spent elsewhere.

(siege autostart, and some siege queues ordered by highest rating, come to mind first for me)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree