1. CN85nm
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 03:16
    ya know, it would be nice if "Analyze Board" had a feature to capture the moves I test to the clipboard.

rec me if you agree. for counting purposes, of course. 8-) I'm at 5 now.

someone let me know what an idiot i am if this has been covered in another thread?

f
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '05 08:37
    Originally posted by ravenswood
    ya know, it would be nice if "Analyze Board" had a feature to capture the moves I test to the clipboard.

rec me if you agree. for counting purposes, of course. 8-) I'm at 5 now.

someone let me know what an idiot i am if this has been covered in another thread?

f
    load up the analyze board window, press the print screen key on your keyboard, load up mspaint, click edit, click paste, press escape, crop the image, save it.

and please stop sending me move reminders.
  3. CN85nm
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 08:25
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    load up the analyze board window, press the print screen key on your keyboard, load up mspaint, click edit, click paste, press escape, crop the image, save it.

and please stop sending me move reminders.
    To stop receiving reminders, please do one of three things. Play, resign or check your settings.
  4. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 12:29
    The move timeout in our games is 3 days, the timebank is 14 days, I have used up a bit of my timebank and it's currently sitting at 11.83. That would give me 14.83 days to decide my next move. I'm tired of seeing move reminders from you, ravenswood, in my inbox. Please relax, and join uchess if you want to have your move every 2 minutes. I have 48 games in progress, and I organize my time according to the priority that I give to those games... and you are way down at the bottom of that list. The amount of move reminders that you send to me will not change that.
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 12:50
    Originally posted by ravenswood
    To stop receiving reminders, please do one of three things. Play, resign or check your settings.
    Nope, only two things one can do. Checking (and resetting) move reminders-settings is not (yet?) available.
  6. CN85nm
    Moves
    27 Apr '05 00:44
    Originally posted by hopscotch
    The move timeout in our games is 3 days, the timebank is 14 days, I have used up a bit of my timebank and it's currently sitting at 11.83. That would give me 14.83 days to decide my next move. I'm tired of seeing move reminders from you, ravenswood, in my inbox. Please relax, and join uchess if you want to have your move every 2 minutes. I have 48 games ...[text shortened]... the bottom of that list. The amount of move reminders that you send to me will not change that.
    Wah.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree