1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 15:06
    Feedback thread.

If you would like to help test current (and future) RHP Android App beta's, please checkout the RedHotPawn Beta page on the play store.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Jan '19 16:02
    If you installed 4.4.0, please update to 4.4.1 right away. Thanks.
  3. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 15:021 edit
    @russ said
    If you installed 4.4.0, please update to 4.4.1 right away. Thanks.
    I am sending this message this way because no other way works.

I have no ability to use 2Checkout to check/update my credit card information, because their captcha verification system keeps giving me another set of alphanumerics to guess at, without even telling me I am wrong or how many trials I will get. My sub will expire soon and I don’t know if my CC info is up to date. The captcha system comes across as very vague on my iPad. It is frustrating to fill in all the information and then fail at this point. At a minimum, the verification should come first in the procedure, but the fandom squiggles can too easily be misinterpreted.

Separately, I am also unable to start a new thread in any RHP forum or access any other item on the navigarion drop down menu at the right of the screen. This just started happening. This is why I am sending it this way, piggybacked on a thread that Russ has posted to.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 15:52
    @JS357

Can you not even send feedback?

Feedback page
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    27 Feb '19 16:11
    @russ said
    @JS357

Can you not even send feedback?

[=https://www.dailychess.com/site/feedback.php]Feedback page[/]
    It appears that I can send feedback, if there is an accessible button like the one you just sent me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree