1. Joined
    12 Dec '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 10:28
    Morning,

Did a quick search to no avail, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

The Android app is a nice little program, only problem is you can only see games where it's your move.

Unless I'm much mistaken, once you've taken a move, it's impossible to see the game until it's your move again (a message is shown saying something like 'You have no urgent games waiting'😉.

Would be great to be able see all current games so you can sit and ponder just how your opponent will pounce on your latest mistake.

Cheers
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 13:35
    If your Android is a tablet, you can use the regular Red Hot Pawn site in the normal manner. Don't know about phones, sorry.
  3. Joined
    12 Dec '06
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 15:18
    I'm using the phone app. Also, I don't think the app has the 'analyse board' feature, which would be good.

Cheers
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 19:54
    Originally posted by half cut hero
    I'm using the phone app. Also, I don't think the app has the 'analyse board' feature, which would be good.

Cheers
    yes the app is mince.
  5. Joined
    07 Jun '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '12 19:47
    Originally posted by half cut hero
    Morning,

Did a quick search to no avail, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

The Android app is a nice little program, only problem is you can only see games where it's your move.

Unless I'm much mistaken, once you've taken a move, it's impossible to see the game until it's your move again (a message is shown saying something like 'You have n ...[text shortened]... u can sit and ponder just how your opponent will pounce on your latest mistake.

Cheers
    A further issue is that if you make use of different folders, some games are hidden.
    Only those in Inbox can be seen.