Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 03 Aug '12 10:28
    Morning,

Did a quick search to no avail, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

The Android app is a nice little program, only problem is you can only see games where it's your move.

Unless I'm much mistaken, once you've taken a move, it's impossible to see the game until it's your move again (a message is shown saying something like 'You have no urgent games waiting'.

Would be great to be able see all current games so you can sit and ponder just how your opponent will pounce on your latest mistake.

Cheers
  2. Subscriber Kewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    03 Aug '12 13:35
    If your Android is a tablet, you can use the regular Red Hot Pawn site in the normal manner. Don't know about phones, sorry.
  3. 03 Aug '12 15:18
    I'm using the phone app. Also, I don't think the app has the 'analyse board' feature, which would be good.

Cheers
  4. 03 Aug '12 19:54
    Originally posted by half cut hero
    I'm using the phone app. Also, I don't think the app has the 'analyse board' feature, which would be good.

Cheers
    yes the app is mince.
  5. 23 Sep '12 19:47
    Originally posted by half cut hero
    Morning,

Did a quick search to no avail, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

The Android app is a nice little program, only problem is you can only see games where it's your move.

Unless I'm much mistaken, once you've taken a move, it's impossible to see the game until it's your move again (a message is shown saying something like 'You have n ...[text shortened]... u can sit and ponder just how your opponent will pounce on your latest mistake.

Cheers
    A further issue is that if you make use of different folders, some games are hidden.
    Only those in Inbox can be seen.