1. Earth Prime
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 01:23
    I really would like to be able to sort my games into more than won or lost (even that isn't really sorting, just ordering). Player made folders would be the best option for this.

Sort your games into big wins, or by opening, or whatever.
  2. Internet
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 02:30
    You can achieve this with bookmarks in your browser or with a database.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    22 Aug '05 19:35
    Bump because I must bring it up again!
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Aug '05 02:07
    Originally posted by Coconut
    Bump because I must bring it up again!
    ........meh,bumping a tread of 4 months ago..........by the way be happy that you can view your archives/performance,I can't since months because I have too much completed games 😞
  5. Standard memberjay D
    Jay D
    London
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 03:20
    what would be nice is if you could archive the tournies that you are no longer participating in. So e.g. I am awaiting the next round in approx 3 tournies, it would be nice to be able to see them in a my current tourniments section rather than being mixed in with every tourni Ive got my assed kicked in. PLEASE NO COMMENTS ON STOP GETTING YOUR ASSED KICKED CAUSE THAT JUST WONT HAPPEN.

Any thoughts.....
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 10:12
    I have been toying with the idea for custom folders for the 'my games' page for a little while. Either way, proper sorting by name and searching within the 'my games' page will be arriving shortly.

-Russ
  7. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    24 Aug '05 10:18
    Originally posted by Russ
    I have been toying with the idea for custom folders for the 'my games' page for a little while. Either way, proper sorting by name and searching within the 'my games' page will be arriving shortly.

-Russ
    Out of interest, do you think you would be able to make the archive identify the openings?
  8. Earth Prime
    Moves
    25 Aug '05 19:07
    Originally posted by Russ

-Russ
    I said archives

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree