1. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    09 Mar '08 04:26
    When we're sending a PM, can we also send an attachment like a photo or some other file?
  2. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 06:09
    Originally posted by kenan
    When we're sending a PM, can we also send an attachment like a photo or some other file?
    I guess nobody is interested in this. 🙂
  3. Joined
    24 Mar '05
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 08:08
    Originally posted by kenan
    I guess nobody is interested in this. 🙂
    It's not a bad I idea... I suppose... but why not just use an email account? Everyone's got one to set up an RHP account, and if you're exchanging att's you're going to know the person pretty well so you wouldn't mind giving them your address. Also, I'd bet there'd be a massive load on the (nice shiny new) server.

Sorry; but doesn't work for me.
  4. Joined
    31 Oct '03
    Moves
    10 Mar '08 18:59
    Originally posted by the one00
    It's not a bad I idea... I suppose... but why not just use an email account? Everyone's got one to set up an RHP account, and if you're exchanging att's you're going to know the person pretty well so you wouldn't mind giving them your address. Also, I'd bet there'd be a massive load on the (nice shiny new) server.

Sorry; but doesn't work for me.
    Of course I do not mind giving my address at all. Sometime it is nice to see insert a picture or two to a message to make it nicer.

But I can live without it for sure. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree