1. Joined
    07 Aug '09
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 09:45
    Gday, I play on another chess site that auto updates and it makes things a lot less painful, I know you have the "wait for game" button, but its not quite the same, the page should auto update every minute or so.

I prefer to play on this site, as all other features are better here, but add an auto update and you will have the perfect site.

Keep up the good work

kaine
  2. is no semi-colon
    Moves
    25 Nov '09 09:46
    Originally posted by Tarsier
    Gday, I play on another chess site that auto updates and it makes things a lot less painful, I know you have the "wait for game" button, but its not quite the same, the page should auto update every minute or so.

I prefer to play on this site, as all other features are better here, but add an auto update and you will have the perfect site.

Keep up the good work

kaine
    thanks for the input. you'll probably get a better response to this sort of thing by also posting in the 'site ideas' forum (just click on 'forums' for a menu).
  3. Forum Moderator
    25 Nov '09 09:50
    Originally posted by Blackamp
    thanks for the input. you'll probably get a better response to this sort of thing by also posting in the 'site ideas' forum (just click on 'forums' for a menu).
    Correct.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree