Autoarchive

Autoarchive

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
07 Oct 07

Could we have a feature where our old games go into archives automatically after some selected time? Especially where clan games would go into clan archives and tournament games would go into tournament archives etc.

L
Stick your hands up

Your bum

Moves
07 Oct 07

Originally posted by coquette
Could we have a feature where our old games go into archives automatically after some selected time? Especially where clan games would go into clan archives and tournament games would go into tournament archives etc.
Nice idea, but it would be better if it were a feature you could toggle on and off. I don't archive my games in that way so I'd be forever moving things around.

T
Mr T

I pity the fool!

Moves
07 Oct 07

I sometimes keep completed games in my inbox just to provide a quick link to any ongoing tournaments... and also if they are wins it is nice to be able to gloat over them.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
08 Oct 07

Originally posted by coquette
If it were ever mad an option, I doubt I would use it. Some I let hang there for review, and to remind me to quit slacking! Plus, you suggest a separate place for clan games, I assume there would be for tourneys and sieges. Clan league vs. regular clan... but that might not be how others sort their games. Some sort by opening, some by results, some by something I would never expect.

If this were an option it would need to be optional, and it would also need to just dump the game into a completed area for the user to sort as they see fit.

P-

N

The sky

Moves
08 Oct 07

It would be nice as an optional option.