1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 05:43
    Could we have a feature where our old games go into archives automatically after some selected time? Especially where clan games would go into clan archives and tournament games would go into tournament archives etc.
  2. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 10:39
    Originally posted by coquette
    Could we have a feature where our old games go into archives automatically after some selected time? Especially where clan games would go into clan archives and tournament games would go into tournament archives etc.
    Nice idea, but it would be better if it were a feature you could toggle on and off. I don't archive my games in that way so I'd be forever moving things around.
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 17:45
    I sometimes keep completed games in my inbox just to provide a quick link to any ongoing tournaments... and also if they are wins it is nice to be able to gloat over them.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 01:28
    Originally posted by coquette
    If it were ever mad an option, I doubt I would use it. Some I let hang there for review, and to remind me to quit slacking! Plus, you suggest a separate place for clan games, I assume there would be for tourneys and sieges. Clan league vs. regular clan... but that might not be how others sort their games. Some sort by opening, some by results, some by something I would never expect.

If this were an option it would need to be optional, and it would also need to just dump the game into a completed area for the user to sort as they see fit.

P-
  5. The sky
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 19:22
    It would be nice as an optional option.