1. Standard membermalinga
    That would be me
    Behind the couch
    Moves
    13 May '05 09:22
    Why can't I make myself available for challenges for just 1 Clan at a time. I'm in 3 and if I put settings to available I'm usually given heaps of games in no time flat. I'd like to make myself available to one Clan when they are stuck in need of one player for one challenge.

Why can't I?
  2. Northumberland
    Moves
    13 May '05 22:37
    I agree.I would like this option available as it would give players who are in more than 1 clan, more control & choice of clan game availability
  3. Standard memberCalWriter
    Creative Genius
    Literary Lion Land
    Moves
    14 May '05 02:06
    Count me in on this one!
  4. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    14 May '05 09:16
    agreed
  5. Standard memberAlcra
    Lazy Sod
    Everywhere
    Moves
    15 May '05 06:59
    yep!
  6. Talysarn
    Moves
    15 May '05 08:54
    Yo!
  7. Joined
    31 Dec '02
    Moves
    15 May '05 20:40
    Originally posted by malinga
    Why can't I make myself available for challenges for just 1 Clan at a time. I'm in 3 and if I put settings to available I'm usually given heaps of games in no time flat. I'd like to make myself available to one Clan when they are stuck in need of one player for one challenge.

Why can't I?
    aren't your clan(s) leader(s) is/are the one(s) who assign these challenges?

talk to them and tell em off..! bad bad leaders!
  8. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '05 09:153 edits
    I can only see this leading to trouble and bickering.

If you're in 3 clans and you're available to play for one and not the other two how long do you think you'll get away with that before the other two leaders give you the boot? Not a good idea, in my opinion.

If you wish to play for more than one clan then you'll need good communication with all your leaders to manage your challenge requirements.
  9. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    16 May '05 17:26
    What I'd like to see, as a clan leader and member, is an extension of this idea:

As a clan member - I want the option to specify the maximum number of games that I would like to play for each clan. This should be displayed to my clan leader in the members info page and he/she should not be able to assign more games to me than my max value.
    And obviously I like the idea of only being available to only clans that I select.

As clan leader - this would give me a better indication of the amount of games each member is willing to play and will make management much easier.
  10. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    17 May '05 03:25
    How about if you lead a clan you can keep yourself available for the clan that you lead (or you always stay available for the clan that you lead since you set up your own games) and turn off your availability for your other clans. That way, you can get games when you want them and not have to worry about your other clan leaders being mad at you for staying available for one and not the other.

Josh

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree