Average opponent rating...

Average opponent rating...

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pro-Complainer

California

Moves
29 Sep 06
1 edit

I'm really glad this thread is such a hit. You guys can keep criticizing me but I'm gonna stop posting. I'm sure you'll have an awful lot to talk about besides me and how lame my idea is right? Oh, probably not huh.

R
The Rams

Moves
29 Sep 06

Originally posted by ItalyBoyBlue
I'm really glad this thread is such a hit. You guys can keep criticizing me but I'm gonna stop posting. I'm sure you'll have an awful lot to talk about besides me and how lame my idea is right? Oh, probably not huh.
Just do the opp. avr. rating - that's it! what could it harm..

nothing else. this is SITE IDEAS, and that's an idea, good or bad

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
29 Sep 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Ramned
Just do the opp. avr. rating - that's it! what could it harm..

nothing else. this is SITE IDEAS, and that's an idea, good or bad
Let's make a deal and settle this.

You guys can have your average opponent rating statistic.

I want a statistic that gives a count of times that my opponent has played somebody from Italy.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
29 Sep 06
2 edits

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
This is a very offensive statement - the majority of people who enter the special olympics are [b]physically disabled and not retarded as you say. And even if they were retarded it is still a stupid thing to say.[/b]
Have you told that to your clan mate(s) using that statement (and the accompanying photo) as their profile avatar?

DS

Moves
30 Sep 06

Originally posted by Red Night
Have you told that to your clan mate(s) using that statement (and the accompanying photo) as their profile avatar?
Which clan would my clanmates be in? I don't think the non-sub clan managed to get going.

Also, which photo are you on about?