Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 03 Jan '06 09:28
    I was thinking... It would be really cool if there could be some sort of achievement recognition. Possibly an awards section to the profile. Awards could be given out for: Amount of Moves, Tournaments, Ranking, Forum Activity, Amount of Time Someone has been a Member, Certain number of wins (50, 100, 200, 300...) and etc. Just little trophies or badges for each thing. I dunno... Just an idea.
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    03 Jan '06 13:02
    Originally posted by xStitchesx
    I was thinking... It would be really cool if there could be some sort of achievement recognition. Possibly an awards section to the profile. Awards could be given out for: Amount of Moves, Tournaments, Ranking, Forum Activity, Amount of Time Someone has been a Member, Certain number of wins (50, 100, 200, 300...) and etc. Just little trophies or badges for each thing. I dunno... Just an idea.
    Moves already have different colour stars for subs. Tournament wins are mentioned in a player's profile. The rest is meaningless.
  3. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    03 Jan '06 14:05
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Moves already have different colour stars for subs. Tournament wins are mentioned in a player's profile. The rest is meaningless.
    I totally agree,all the important stuff is already given a recognition in one way or another.
    Giving awards to the most active posters would only lead people to post as much rubbish as they can.......
  4. 08 Jan '06 01:37
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I totally agree,all the important stuff is already given a recognition in one way or another.
    awards to the most active posters would only lead people to t as much rubposGiving bish as they can.......
    i will give you another rec !
  5. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    08 Jan '06 02:00
    Originally posted by GENGAR
    i will give you another rec !
    ?Still on drugs?
  6. 08 Jan '06 02:42 / 1 edit
    ...let me see ( opening her school bag )...one glock .38...3 extra bullets...one detroit police badge lifted from the late victor sweet (
    a very nasty gang banger i had to take out )...a broken pencil ( with
    a hardly used eraser as little lulu rarely makes mistakes ) and let's
    see....oh, yes $5,000.00 from my 4th place win at the 2005 bulgarian
    chess tourney ( didn't see you on the competitor's list )...no..no drugs...
  7. 08 Jan '06 09:24
    well it was just an idea