1. California
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 09:28
    I was thinking... It would be really cool if there could be some sort of achievement recognition. Possibly an awards section to the profile. Awards could be given out for: Amount of Moves, Tournaments, Ranking, Forum Activity, Amount of Time Someone has been a Member, Certain number of wins (50, 100, 200, 300...) and etc. Just little trophies or badges for each thing. I dunno... Just an idea. 😏
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 13:02
    Originally posted by xStitchesx
    I was thinking... It would be really cool if there could be some sort of achievement recognition. Possibly an awards section to the profile. Awards could be given out for: Amount of Moves, Tournaments, Ranking, Forum Activity, Amount of Time Someone has been a Member, Certain number of wins (50, 100, 200, 300...) and etc. Just little trophies or badges for each thing. I dunno... Just an idea. 😏
    Moves already have different colour stars for subs. Tournament wins are mentioned in a player's profile. The rest is meaningless.
  3. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    03 Jan '06 14:05
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Moves already have different colour stars for subs. Tournament wins are mentioned in a player's profile. The rest is meaningless.
    I totally agree,all the important stuff is already given a recognition in one way or another.
    Giving awards to the most active posters would only lead people to post as much rubbish as they can.......
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 01:37
    Originally posted by Ravello
    I totally agree,all the important stuff is already given a recognition in one way or another.
    awards to the most active posters would only lead people to t as much rubposGiving bish as they can.......
    i will give you another rec !
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 02:00
    Originally posted by GENGAR
    i will give you another rec !
    ?Still on drugs?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 02:421 edit
    ...let me see ( opening her school bag )...one glock .38...3 extra bullets...one detroit police badge lifted from the late victor sweet (
    a very nasty gang banger i had to take out )...a broken pencil ( with
    a hardly used eraser as little lulu rarely makes mistakes ) and let's
    see....oh, yes $5,000.00 from my 4th place win at the 2005 bulgarian
    chess tourney ( didn't see you on the competitor's list )...no..no drugs...
  7. California
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 09:24
    well it was just an idea 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree