1. UK
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 16:30
    From my friend reinfeld...

" why cannot we have one black site instead of four white ones. how do you feel about russ turning chessatwork into a site that has a black field instead of an all white one. ? for those of you who pay to play at gameknot in order to obtain a black
    playing field would you not subscribe and continue to subsribe if you had a choice to use a black field from time to time or all the time ? there are four white site fields already ( well, timeforchess is a bit yellow ). an all black field is so much easier on the eyes. so how about it ? what can you tell russ about turning chessatwork into a play site with an all black background ?. speak up as russ think there is no demand for it but then he did not poll anyone either. perhaps russ has
    assumed something that is not true. "
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 20:33
    "an all black field is so much easier on the eyes"

What planet is he from? An all black field is a NIGHTMARE if you're over 40. No thanks.
  3. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    22 Oct '12 20:34
    Originally posted by martin williams
    From my friend reinfeld...

" why cannot we have one black site instead of four white ones. how do you feel about russ turning chessatwork into a site that has a black field instead of an all white one. ? for those of you who pay to play at gameknot in order to obtain a black
    playing field would you not subscribe and continue to subsribe if you ha ...[text shortened]... ut then he did not poll anyone either. perhaps russ has
    assumed something that is not true. "
    Heh, I'd gladly give him a black background ... same font color though. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree