1. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    29 Nov '04 17:48
    We have the ability to message everyone in our clan at the same time. How about the ability to do the same for all our non-clan opponents? In my particular case, the vacation icon only goes so far when it comes to getting TO'd. I save a lot more games when I ask my opponents on my last day not to TO me. Problem with that is I usually run 100- 300 games, thats a lot of messaging. If we could "mass message" that would help me out a lot, I'm sure it would help other members as well.
  2. Standard membergumbie
    The man himself
    Totally lost
    Moves
    29 Nov '04 18:49
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    We have the ability to message everyone in our clan at the same time. How about the ability to do the same for all our non-clan opponents? In my particular case, the vacation icon only goes so far when it comes to getting TO'd. I save a lot more games when I ask my opponents on my last day not to TO me. Problem with that is I usually run 100- 300 games, tha ...[text shortened]... ld "mass message" that would help me out a lot, I'm sure it would help other members as well.
    I'm not sure about that idea.

Leaves the door open for spam.
  3. Santiago
    Moves
    29 Nov '04 22:19
    Great Avater
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    29 Nov '04 23:02
    Originally posted by Hopster
    Great Avater
    Thanks
  5. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    30 Nov '04 10:321 edit
    Thanks
    I think Hopster was referring to Gumbie's avatar, and I would have to agree with him. 🙂

But I think your idea is a great one. As for the spam concern, racking up hundreds of games just to send spam seems rather too elaborate. Non-subscribers are limited to 6 games anyway. And anyone who does abuse it could be reported.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    30 Nov '04 13:07
    Originally posted by Gatecrasher
    I think Hopster was referring to Gumbie's avatar, and I would have to agree with him. 🙂

But I think your idea is a great one. As for the spam concern, racking up hundreds of games just to send spam seems rather too elaborate. Non-subscribers are limited to 6 games anyway. And anyone who does abuse it could be reported.
    Thanks for your input. I do believe that there would be away spam could be in a situation like that.Also, I dont see an abuse of spam when we mass- message our other clan members. Yes, I am aware he meant the other guys avatar, it was just my way of thanking him for deflecting my post for a pair or cartoon boobs.
  7. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    30 Nov '04 13:16
    ...it was just my way of thanking him for deflecting my post for a pair or cartoon boobs.
    🙂 At least he got his priorities right!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree