1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 06:28
    This is a beautiful and clean web site. Very user friendly. One thing that would be nice is a timer and or hourglass for fast blitz games. Sound difficult? It may not be as clean and might slow web pages loading I don't know but I enjoy fast blitz games at times. Even if my ratings would probably suffer. Ratings don't matter to me. Not sure tournament players would like that. But maybe they would. Any comments? Milky? 😴
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 06:461 edit
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    This is a beautiful and clean web site. Very user friendly. One thing that would be nice is a timer and or hourglass for fast blitz games. Sound difficult? It may not be as clean and might slow web pages loading I don't know but I enjoy fast blitz games at times. Even if my ratings would probably suffer. Ratings don't matter to me. Not sure tournament players would like that. But maybe they would. Any comments? Milky? 😴
    www.uchess.com

This site is for correspondence chess not blitz. Go elsewhere if that's what you want.
  3. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 08:39
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    www.uchess.com

This site is for correspondence chess not blitz. Go elsewhere if that's what you want.
    I just registered and played a game. I don't like blitz. 😞 It's stupid. You can't think the moves through. Win on timeout. What a gastly idea that is. Pfffuiii... 😞
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 09:35
    Well to each their own. I like chess anyway I can get it. And there are many like me on that issue. I didn't think it would go over big here but I am a do both kind of person. I agree though that maybe it wouldn't work on the same site. I was just thinking of it like an option similer to sieges. Blitz is not really a quality game. It takes a different kind of player. And a lot of luck. Problem I see is it might confound the ratings so maybe this not the right site for that. It was a spare of the moment thought. Oh well.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree