1. Standard memberrroselavy
    Fresh Widow
    Moves
    03 Mar '06 16:511 edit
    The new Legacy/Mobile board setting allows me to make moves on my Palm T|X. Bravo Russ! I hope that analysis features are implemented at some point, but this is better than not being able to submit moves at all. Thanks!

It is a bit tedious, however, to keep switching from Legacy/Mobile to Modern (and back) and changing board sizes when moving from my computer to my pda. I wish there was a quicker way to do this - such as using cookies, or having user saved board setting presets that can be selected directly from the game page, or a seperate RHP url that utilizes a user's alternate board options.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Mar '06 18:46
    Originally posted by rroselavy
    The new Legacy/Mobile board setting allows me to make moves on my Palm T|X. Bravo Russ! I hope that analysis features are implemented at some point, but this is better than not being able to submit moves at all. Thanks!

It is a bit tedious, however, to keep switching from Legacy/Mobile to Modern (and back) and changing board sizes when moving from my co ...[text shortened]... ectly from the game page, or a seperate RHP url that utilizes a user's alternate board options.
    This is exactly what I have planned. (an alternate URL)

It will include a lighter page too (superflous presentation and drop down menus removed)

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree