1. Joined
    03 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 08:02
    Hi,
    isn't it possible to have on the game board side, not in the analize window, the game move played so far in short pgn notation i.e.
    1. d4 d5
    2. c4 c6
    3. ...
    for me it would be useful to have a quick brain refresh on the last moves i've done.

Regards
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 08:16
    Doesn't the "Game History" link meet this need?
  3. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 11:41
    Originally posted by moma
    Hi,
    isn't it possible to have on the game board side, not in the analize window, the game move played so far in short pgn notation i.e.
    1. d4 d5
    2. c4 c6
    3. ...
    for me it would be useful to have a quick brain refresh on the last moves i've done.

Regards
    Someone has written a greasemonkey script for firefox users which does this, check out a thread by ourobros in the 'Developers' forum. You're right, it is very useful, just wish I could use it at work too.
  4. Joined
    03 Jan '05
    Moves
    23 Oct '06 11:58
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    Doesn't the "Game History" link meet this need?
    Hi,
    yes game history is useful, but what i would like is to have an 'at the glance' view of past moves without changing page. I don't want to replay my last moves, but only have a rapid look at those moves when i'm back on the board.

regards,
    moma
  5. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 16:35
    Originally posted by moma
    Hi,
    1. d4 d5
    2. c4 c6
    3. ...

Regards
    Not totally robust but...

http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/gamescore.user.js

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree