Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

  1. 30 Nov '06 18:25
    Boot all people who post in spirituality forum.

    Just my idea.
  2. 30 Nov '06 19:07
    What a rubbish idea. Loads of people post in all the forums.
  3. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    01 Dec '06 03:32
    Originally posted by Kings Indian FTW
    Boot all people who post in spirituality forum.

    Just my idea.
    I say we boot newly registered accounts who admit to having been on the site for longer than their registeration date and are therefore either reregisters or secondary accounts.

    What do you think?
  4. Standard member KJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    01 Dec '06 03:44
    I second it!!
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    01 Dec '06 14:53
    View the 'bye bye' list:

    http://www.timeforchess.com/comhub/removedplayers.php

    P-
  6. Standard member KJCavalier
    Happier Now!!
    01 Dec '06 20:16
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    View the 'bye bye' list:

    http://www.timeforchess.com/comhub/removedplayers.php

    P-
    Knew this one was coming (so did everybody else)
  7. Subscriber KingDavid403 On Vacation
    King David
    05 Dec '06 16:55
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I say we boot newly registered accounts who admit to having been on the site for longer than their registeration date and are therefore either reregisters or secondary accounts.

    What do you think?
    lol, Another one bites the dust.