Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member ark13
    Enola Straight
    02 Jun '05 01:42
    I think we should have smarter robo mod programs that could indentify specific things posted by Bowmann and automatically delete them. An example would be any post by Bowmann containing "Are you any good?" or "What a plonker." Would automatically be deleted. In this way we could separate his mindless posts from his useless ones.
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    02 Jun '05 07:51
    Originally posted by ark13
    I think we should have smarter robo mod programs that could indentify specific things posted by Bowmann and automatically delete them. An example would be any post by Bowmann containing "Are you any good?" or "What a plonker." Would automatically be deleted. In this way we could separate his mindless posts from his useless ones.
    Lets not forget his favourite - " War is war losers"

Good post, gets a rec.

skeeter
  3. Standard member RookRAK
    Out of drinks
    02 Jun '05 20:10 / 2 edits
    I think we should have smarter robo mod programs that could indentify specific things posted by Bowmann and automatically delete them. An example would be any post by Bowmann containing "Are you any good?" or "What a plonker." Would au ...[text shortened]... way we could separate his mindless posts from his useless ones.
    Maybe we could extend this as well, to include a "My Settings" option of whether you want bowmann to be the default grammer/spell checker for your posts. He seems to have appointed himself this anyway, so perhaps the system could route all forum posts to him first for his approval.
  4. 05 Jun '05 20:12
    I thought Bowmann was a robomod.
  5. Standard member Nyxie
    The eyes of truth
    06 Jun '05 01:42
    Originally posted by RookRAK
    Maybe we could extend this as well, to include a "My Settings" option of whether you want bowmann to be the default grammer/spell checker for your posts. He seems to have appointed himself this anyway, so perhaps the system could route all forum posts to him first for his approval.
    Very good idea, have a rec.
  6. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    26 Jul '05 21:58
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Lets not forget his favourite - " War is war losers"

skeeter
    Misquote, sonny.
  7. 26 Jul '05 22:28
    we could separate his mindless posts from his useless ones.
    Uh,not that your post is useful.............
  8. 26 Jul '05 22:31
    And maybe a robo mod program that automatically stops the phrase "war is war loser" coming through on the forum
  9. 26 Jul '05 22:33
    Originally posted by Serendipity
    And maybe a robo mod program that automatically stops the phrase "war is war loser" coming through on the forum
    Already said in the second post here,plonker!
  10. 26 Jul '05 22:35
    Originally posted by Fisich
    Already said in the second post here,plonker!
    a robo mod program is awarded to you via my dad....Russ
  11. 26 Jul '05 22:39
    a robo mod program is awarded to you via my dad....Russ
    If Russ is your dad I'm Mikhail Tal..............
  12. 26 Jul '05 22:42
    If Russ is your dad I'm Mikhail Tal..............
    Oh master may I please play although I am not worthy....

But seriously......Russ really is my dad
  13. 26 Jul '05 22:43 / 1 edit
    Oh master may I please play although I am not worthy....

But seriously......Russ really is my dad
    Should I ask him and make you shame in public ?

And tell me,you great mind,how's that your dad didn't give you a free subscription?
  14. 26 Jul '05 22:44
    Should I ask him and make you shame in public ?
    Doas you see fit Mikhail
  15. 27 Jul '05 13:20
    We need a "banned list". It would be by votes.

That way we could get rid of some spammers from the forums. At least for a while