Buddies List

Buddies List

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c
Cave Canem

Moves
03 Jan 08

Hi i am not sure if this has been suggested yet but i dont have the time to go through the site ideas.I would like a simpler way to add your buddies list in by Clan name.Would it be possible to just add all buddies from a Clan (the one you represent of course) .I only represent one clan but i know other players have other clans as well so maybe multiple Clans can be included.At a guess some clans are always recruiting and losing members thats how it is,but to have active private forums and an up to date buddies list for that Clan would be great.Again appols if this has been mentioned before hand. 🙂

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
03 Jan 08

Originally posted by cestrianlabrador
Hi i am not sure if this has been suggested yet but i dont have the time to go through the site ideas.I would like a simpler way to add your buddies list in by Clan name.Would it be possible to just add all buddies from a Clan (the one you represent of course) .I only represent one clan but i know other players have other clans as well so maybe mult ...[text shortened]... uddies list for that Clan would be great.Again appols if this has been mentioned before hand. 🙂
At present you have to add / delete individual users from your buddy / ignore lists.

Are you proposing that there be a clan addition / deletion? So that you could add a clan to your list and then any member (or future member) of that clan would be a 'buddy' or 'ignored' (depending on the list added to).

This would allow you to keep a whole clan as single entity - avoiding the need to add/delete individual entries as members come and go from the clan.
The only problem I can see is where you have a 'buddy' clan and an 'ignore' clan and there is a common member - for that common member which would take precedence? If you made individual entries take precedence over clan entries you could adjust the situation as you saw fit - but you'd still need a default setting for how to handle a user in both lists (via a clan or otherwise).