1. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 21:03
    hi is there a provision which may afford us the opportunity to block the display of our opponents rating. sometimes it can be a psychological hindrance as we may give undue consideration to the rating rather than the board, i was just wondering if such a provision existed, if not, is it possible to incorporate this is some way - kind regards Robbie.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 21:13
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    hi is there a provision which may afford us the opportunity to block the display of our opponents rating. sometimes it can be a psychological hindrance as we may give undue consideration to the rating rather than the board, i was just wondering if such a provision existed, if not, is it possible to incorporate this is some way - kind regards Robbie.
    treat every opponent like they're better than you and take your time to seek the best possible move in your eyes and you won't have a problem.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Oct '09 00:39
    Originally posted by trev33
    treat every opponent like they're better than you and take your time to seek the best possible move in your eyes and you won't have a problem.
    actually trev i treat their moves with contempt! especially the brilliant ones. i just thought that it would be a nice feature 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree