1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 May '11 11:49
    Would it be possible, indeed feasible, to have a short chat facility in the Blitz lobby whilst waiting...maybe a planned opponent doesn't how up so you offer a quick game but no takers..I'm just curious as to why a need cannot be met, maybe we could have set text comments if the worry is that idiots could run amok with their foul mouths there.. 'anyone up for 5mins ?'...'how about 4mins ?' and someone could then hit the 'yes please, that would be super' pre-set text box lol....truth of the matter is that it would just beat hanging around for half an hour with no takers 🙁
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 May '11 15:52
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    truth of the matter is that it would just beat hanging around for half an hour with no takers 🙁
    what's the difference between waiting around for a reply and waiting around for a game to start?
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    26 May '11 22:17
    Originally posted by trev33
    what's the difference between waiting around for a reply and waiting around for a game to start?
    A lot when you hang around as much as I did earlier lol..folk sit there waiting on THEIR preferred timeframe, why not cut to the chase and ask them, I'd have gone along with anything earlier, all bar one minute mind you 😉 To be frank, I really think Blitz could do with 'something'..and that feature is just one of a number that would enhance it...
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    28 May '11 19:53
    we are awaiting the full version. it's due any day now. oh wait, that's any year now.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Jun '11 18:44
    Upon reflection, I have a certain knowledge that we won't see any chat unfortunately. The micro site being identical to uchess had certain issues relating to idiots and their attempts to disrupt other users pleasures ( and certain other issues and tie ups )...at the end of the day many of us have an understanding of what went on there and I doubt an invitation to repeat that will be given here...
  6. Standard memberTK80
    tk-809
    Moves
    19 Jun '11 14:03
    I see the blitz as a micro site and i treat it that way. If a player wants blitz there are many places that provide a better BLITZ service.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree