Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    17 Feb '06 18:08
    Again I ask the proven and booted engine users to be removed from the "Tournaments overview" page which lists the tournaments winners.
    This question has already been raised and it's a shame that fckallie,Ironman,meman and a lot of others are still listed: they surely don't deserve to be in the Rhp's tournaments hall of fame.
  2. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    18 Feb '06 10:34 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Again I ask the proven and booted engine users to be removed from the "Tournaments overview" page which lists the tournaments winners.
    This question has already been raised and it's a shame that fckallie,Ironman,meman and a lot of others are still listed: they surely don't deserve to be in the Rhp's tournaments hall of fame.
    a simple oversight by russ ... easily applied ... the player table has been done ... the tournament table should be done too ... i rec you

i think they should also be FORCEFULLY held in their clan, with their name struckthrough. This will shame their clan, and use up a slot ... for a period of one year ... after which they should be forcefully ejected.
  3. 21 Feb '06 20:42
    Agree with your idea in principle, but why should the clans suffer if the clan leaders had no idea that one of their members was behaving this way?
  4. Standard member Ravello
    The RudeĀ©
    16 Mar '06 20:56
    Still waiting!
    I don't see why cheaters should be awarded and appear in the same page as honest users.