1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    17 Feb '06 18:08
    Again I ask the proven and booted engine users to be removed from the "Tournaments overview" page which lists the tournaments winners.
    This question has already been raised and it's a shame that fckallie,Ironman,meman and a lot of others are still listed: they surely don't deserve to be in the Rhp's tournaments hall of fame.
  2. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    18 Feb '06 10:343 edits
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Again I ask the proven and booted engine users to be removed from the "Tournaments overview" page which lists the tournaments winners.
    This question has already been raised and it's a shame that fckallie,Ironman,meman and a lot of others are still listed: they surely don't deserve to be in the Rhp's tournaments hall of fame.
    a simple oversight by russ ... easily applied ... the player table has been done ... the tournament table should be done too ... i rec you🙂

i think they should also be FORCEFULLY held in their clan, with their name struckthrough. This will shame their clan, and use up a slot ... for a period of one year ... after which they should be forcefully ejected.
  3. Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 20:42
    Agree with your idea in principle, but why should the clans suffer if the clan leaders had no idea that one of their members was behaving this way?
  4. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    16 Mar '06 20:56
    Still waiting!
    I don't see why cheaters should be awarded and appear in the same page as honest users.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree