1. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 20:03
    I'd like them to be removed from player tables,tournaments victories,etc,etc, as soon as they are removed from the site.
    It makes sense to see in the "Tournaments overview" page Fckallie on top with 18 victories amongst other already booted cheats.
    Honest and genuine players should be given credit,not damned robots who want an ego-boost by playing with an engine on a chess website.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 11:511 edit
    Good idea...and award the tournaments to the player who was beaten by their engine in the final.

Or preferably cancel it completely.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 15:06
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Good idea...and award the tournaments to the player who was beaten by their engine in the final.

Or preferably cancel it completely.
    Russ is not going to hand anything to someone who took second... too much work, and for another reason... what if the cheat beat the guy who should have won.

Good idea Rav

P-
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 17:51
    Great idea that should be implemented,and taking nothing away from honest clan members of A Big Mistake,but where would that clan be in the standings if you were to give all of the points awarded to the cheat and instead give them to his opponent in every challenge he took part in.I realize nothing can be done about it now,to much work, but it shows just how much effect a cheat has on everything they touch.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree