1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 18:27
    Being a member of more than one clan, it would be advantageous to have a feature which allows me to make myself available for specific clans as opposed to being available for either all or none.

I want to be available for my own clan (The ISBHOD Clan) challenges but would like to turn off my flag for the other clans I'm in.
  2. Standard memberTRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 18:28
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Being a member of more than one clan, it would be advantageous to have a feature which allows me to make myself available for specific clans as opposed to being available for either all or none.

I want to be available for my own clan (The ISBHOD Clan) challenges but would like to turn off my flag for the other clans I'm in.
    i'd like that
  3. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    20 Jan '05 23:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 00:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 00:52
    Now that is strange. Me and Boris' posts were deleted. What's going on with you mods today?
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 00:581 edit
    Obviously they don't love you and Boris,you must have a special relationship with'em,just like mateulose claims..........
  7. Standard memberwib
    Stay outta my biznez
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 15:55
    Originally posted by TRACKHEAD21
    i'd like that
    It's the new Canadian/German filter they installed. Seems to be working fine...

🙂
  8. Standard memberBlobby
    You Cheeky
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 18:49
    tat could be handy, russ please could we get this idea sorted for the next update?
  9. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Moves
    21 Jan '05 23:11
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Now that is strange. Me and Boris' posts were deleted. What's going on with you mods today?
    Darvlay,

I'm pretty sure that my post has gotten removed cause I openly accused Trackhead of cheating (yet once again) ... It becomes pretty obvious to me that RHP (currently) is ignoring the subject of engine use here and that the vote was nothing more then a 'farce'

Nothing happens (yet) and until something will, I'm afraid, mods will have to remove my posts accusing Trackhead of cheating (sad but true)

Regards
    Boris
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    22 Jan '05 01:17
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    Darvlay,

I'm pretty sure that my post has gotten removed cause I openly accused Trackhead of cheating (yet once again) ... It becomes pretty obvious to me that RHP (currently) is ignoring the subject of engine use here and that the vote was nothing more then a 'farce'

Nothing happens (yet) and until something will, I'm afraid, mods will have to remove my posts accusing Trackhead of cheating (sad but true)

Regards
    Boris
    Yeah, I realized that after I posted. It's too bad because I had a pretty coherent reply that actually made sense. Alas, I forget what it was! Such is the life of this stoner.

Cheers.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree