Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Site Ideas Forum

Site Ideas Forum

1. 28 Oct '09 19:17
    I'd like to be able to select which of my clans I am available for challenges. At the moment there is just an available for challenges checkbox. This means that both my clan leaders could load me up with a couple of games each when all I'm after is two games. Belonging to more than two clans obviously amplifies the problem.

It would also be nice if you could set the maximum number of games you would like to play for each clan.
  2. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    28 Oct '09 20:04
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    I'd like to be able to select which of my clans I am available for challenges. At the moment there is just an available for challenges checkbox. This means that both my clan leaders could load me up with a couple of games each when all I'm after is two games. Belonging to more than two clans obviously amplifies the problem.

It would also be nice if you could set the maximum number of games you would like to play for each clan.
    rec'd
  3. 28 Oct '09 21:16
    Originally posted by coquette
    rec'd
    omg we agree on something
  4. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    28 Oct '09 22:56
    Originally posted by trev33
    omg we agree on something
    Okay, I must have been delusional. I change my mind.
  5. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    29 Oct '09 00:39
    Good idea, rec'd
  6. Subscriber padger On Vacation
    29 Oct '09 07:09

It would also be nice for clan leaders to have the same ability for when players go awol for a while and are still available for challenges
    It would save having to remove games
  7. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    30 Oct '09 08:48
    Originally posted by padger
    It would also be nice for clan leaders to have the same ability for when players go awol for a while and are still available for challenges
    It would save having to remove games
    as has been suggested earlier, still supported

And I rec the original idea by Green Paladin
  8. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    31 Oct '09 00:08
    It must be difficult to achieve as no posting from Russ
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    31 Oct '09 12:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    It must be difficult to achieve as no posting from Russ
    No, just that this is a long standing "to-do" item, so I didn't really have anything to add.
  10. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    31 Oct '09 14:14
    Originally posted by Russ
    No, just this is a long standing "to-do" item, so I didn't really have anything to add.
    Fair enough
  11. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    01 Nov '09 19:14

Rec'd this time, and the 97,000 other times this has come up.