1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 May '09 19:43
    There should be a way to erase EVERYTHING in a private forum with the click of a button.

Thanx in advance!

P-
  2. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    27 May '09 23:29
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    There should be a way to erase EVERYTHING in a private forum with the click of a button.

Thanx in advance!

P-
    Agreed, I was racing around hiding posts and closing threads today and I really wanted a broom to sweep it all under the rug.

Yr Smrt!
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    28 May '09 00:49
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Agreed, I was racing around hiding posts and closing threads today and I really wanted a broom to sweep it all under the rug.

Yr Smrt!
    Might deleting the original post solve your problems? I think he means literally everything with one click. All the threads deleted. Poof.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 May '09 04:40
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Might deleting the original post solve your problems? I think he means literally everything with one click. All the threads deleted. Poof.
    Why is Russ coming over for dinner and everyone wants to hide the evidence. The SM doesn't have to worry about that. We are open, honest and professional.
  5. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    28 May '09 10:04
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Why is Russ coming over for dinner and everyone wants to hide the evidence. The SM doesn't have to worry about that. We are open, honest and professional.
    lol

See you still have that dry sense of humour. Keep up the good work!
  6. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    28 May '09 12:20
    Originally posted by Phlabibit

Thanx in advance!

P-
    There is, its called Russ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree