1. omnipresent
    Moves
    03 Sep '05 21:48
    I know this has probably been mentioned elsewhere, but since I couldn't find it (during my rather brief search for it):
    Could we perhaps have the clan forums on the dropdown list of forums? It would make navigation easier...
    Angie 😉
  2. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    12 Sep '05 20:56
    If you are using Firefox and have the Greasemonkey extension loaded you can use the script at http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/private_forums.user.js to add private clan forum's to the 'Forums' pulldown menu.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 02:48
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    If you are using Firefox and have the Greasemonkey extension loaded you can use the script at http://members.shaw.ca/ouroboros/RHP/private_forums.user.js to add private clan forum's to the 'Forums' pulldown menu.
    I've got this installed but it's not doing anything for me. The others still work, when I installed it I was told to update Greasemonkey which I did.
  4. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 04:15
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I've got this installed but it's not doing anything for me. The others still work, when I installed it I was told to update Greasemonkey which I did.
    Enter 'about:config' in the location bar and do a search for 'greasemonkey'. It will give you a list of variables set for the scripts. There should be one for each of the clans that you are a member of, a list of clan cids, and the last time data was pulled from RHP directly. Let me know if those values are set.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 05:122 edits
    Enter 'about:config' in the location bar and do a search for 'greasemonkey'. It will give you a list of variables set for the scripts. There should be one for each of the clans that you are a member of, a list of clan cids, and the last time data was pulled from RHP directly. Let me know if those values are set.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/XanthosNZ/greasemonkey.jpg

The problem is it isn't setting the forum number flag to anything (I tried looking at your code but can't spot what you are calling it). I can do this manually via the about:config page.

As you can see in the picture all of mine are set to zero whereas two of them should be the number of the forums.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 05:353 edits
    I think the problem must lie somewhere in here:

GM_xmlhttpRequest({
    method: 'GET',
    url: lookupClan,
    onload: function(responseDetails) {
    if (responseDetails.status == 200) {
    var text = responseDetails.responseText;
    var end = text.indexOf('forum-clansforum-mini.gif'😉;

if (end != -1) {
    var start = text.lastIndexOf('forumid', end);
    var link = text.substring(start, end);
    var forumid = link.match(/forumid=(\d+)/);
    clans[i ].forumid = forumid[1];
    }
    else {
    clans[i ].forumid = 0;
    }

getForumId(clans);
    }
    }
    });
  7. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 14:561 edit
    I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. Try setting the 'clans' variable to 0 and the 'updated' variable to 0 and reload a RHP page. Also, you have to wait for it to load since it has to go back to the server once for each clan that you are a member of so you might want to idle for a 10-20 seconds before doing anything else after loading.

Also, check the 'JavaScript Console' under 'Tools' for any error messages.
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Sep '05 19:35
    I haven't been able to reproduce this problem. Try setting the 'clans' variable to 0 and the 'updated' variable to 0 and reload a RHP page. Also, you have to wait for it to load since it has to go back to the server once for each clan that you are a member of so you might want to idle for a 10-20 seconds before doing anything else after loading.

Also, check the 'JavaScript Console' under 'Tools' for any error messages.
    It hasn't returned since. I don't really know what caused it. I can't tell if my manually changing the flags has meant that I have bypassed the part that caused the fault or if it just had a momentary error.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree