1. Standard memberleisurelysloth
    Man of Steel
    rushing to and fro
    Moves
    11 Dec '08 17:01
    I suspect this has been suggested before, but I can't be arsed to go looking for the threads.

It would be nice to have the option of nominating clan members to assist in various clan leadership duties. Also, this should be broken out based upon the responsibilities; (1) setting up challenges, (2) moderating the forum, (3) recruiting, (4) kicking out members. A clan leader could nominate a vice-clan leader empowered to do all of these, or could nominate different individuals empowered to do one or a few of them. The clan leader would retain ownership and be empowered to continue doing these tasks as well, if (s)he chooses to do so.
  2. Standard memberIchibanov
    King of slow
    Moves
    12 Dec '08 03:43
    rec'd!
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Dec '08 14:05
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth
    I suspect this has been suggested before, but I can't be arsed to go looking for the threads.

It would be nice to have the option of nominating clan members to assist in various clan leadership duties. Also, this should be broken out based upon the responsibilities; (1) setting up challenges, (2) moderating the forum, (3) recruiting, (4) kicking o ...[text shortened]... in ownership and be empowered to continue doing these tasks as well, if (s)he chooses to do so.
    Best suggestion I've seen in this forum in some time!

/signed as they say
  4. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 17:10
    Originally posted by leisurelysloth

It would be nice to have the option of nominating clan members to assist in various clan leadership duties. Also, this should be broken out based upon the responsibilities; (1) setting up challenges, (2) moderating the forum, (3) recruiting, (4) kicking o ...[text shortened]... in ownership and be empowered to continue doing these tasks as well, if (s)he chooses to do so.
    Admit it, you just get a boner for salutes 😛
  5. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    14 Dec '08 13:24
    yes this is a good idea rec'd

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree