1. Joined
    17 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 22:25
    Leagues at the moment are for the majority the strongest 6 players in a clan which although is the point in trying to win a league, limits this feature to the more average player. Im sure 1800+ players take no satisfaction and finds it more a chore to play someone 400+ rating points below them.
    Rather than try banded leagues would anyone else support the idea of having a set average rating for a league so the team captain could still pick a couple of strong 'bankers' but would have to balance it with a couple of weaker players.
    This could run in addition to the current set-up for those who like lambs to the slaughter.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    12 Feb '10 22:51
    Originally posted by Stork69
    Leagues at the moment are for the majority the strongest 6 players in a clan which although is the point in trying to win a league, limits this feature to the more average player. Im sure 1800+ players take no satisfaction and finds it more a chore to play someone 400+ rating points below them.
    Rather than try banded leagues would anyone else support the i ...[text shortened]... .
    This could run in addition to the current set-up for those who like lambs to the slaughter.
    I dont like your idea. What about clans who cant meet this "set average rating"? They are not allowed to play?

The idea of the banded leagues is that stronger teams play other stronger teams in the higher divisions. The weaker teams play other weaker teams in the lower divisions.

"limits this feature to the more average player."
    I disagree. If a clanleader is as bad only to add the strongest players in his teams and never to add this average player who really wants to play, then this average player can seek an average clan to play leagues for in an average division.
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    13 Feb '10 00:23
    Interesting idea. I guess not exactly the way you envisage but if there was some way to include folk from the clans with lower ratings then you would get my vote.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree