1. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 04:08
    How about an email notification to the clan leader on when a match has ended??
  2. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 10:38
    Originally posted by McKnights
    I'd prefer a Pm but this is good idea.
  3. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 10:47
    If instated I'd like the option to turn such a feature off.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 12:24
    I'd like that.

My role as Clan Leader is primarily to start clan challenges. When they are over, I wouldn't know, I have to find out myself.
  5. Standard memberHindstein
    Finish Him!!!
    Chess Club HQ
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 14:11
    This idea has come up before.

I do think that there has to be some framework in place for finding out the end result of recently finished games, without having to trawl though all challenges looking for those red squares that were until recently green.

I would like to see the introduction of "Challenges finished in the last 7 days/1 month" or "Last 10 completed Challenges" etc displayed in a prime location in on the clan front page, in a similar way as on our own profile homepage has our recent game wins. This would then easily show the most recent clan challenges won/lost/drawn and would give leaders a chance to offer rematches or pop along to the clan forum for an impromptu goad.
  6. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 14:17
    Originally posted by Hindstein

I do think that there has to be some framework in place for finding out the end result of recently finished games, without having to trawl though all challenges looking for those red squares that were until recently green.

I would like to see the introduction of "Challenges finished in the last 7 days/1 month" or "Last 1 ...[text shortened]... ve leaders a chance to offer rematches or pop along to the clan forum for an impromptu goad.
    Agreed and rec'd.
  7. Standard memberMcKnights
    Marshall McKnights
    Florida
    Moves
    15 Feb '07 23:06
    Originally posted by Hindstein

I would like to see the introduction of "Challenges finished in the last 7 days/1 month" or "Last 1 ...[text shortened]... ve leaders a chance to offer rematches or pop along to the clan forum for an impromptu goad.
    either or would be a good idea, reced

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree