1. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Jul '09 23:333 edits
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Sadly enough now and then a clan member just disappears without giving a reason. I would like to have a possibiliyt to send them a mail, to remind them of their obligations.

Plus I would like to be able to switch people to "unavailable" if I see that is the case, which would save me 8and potential cxhallengers) to sort this out several times 🙂
    You can already make them unavailable....by using the the kick button,

besides if you write to them and your check you sent messages to see if they have read the letter and didnt bother writting back either, then you should not have to feel guilt for booting them....they were not interested.

You dont have a crystal Ball, and you dont know their intention, and if they are timing out games on you and letting the entire team down because they disapear without a word then they are not interested, If you had a button to make them unavailable then thats like speaking for them, they have the ability within themselves to communicate to you....boot them, if they are interested then they will ask if you would please accept them back into the team its that simple... and if they jack up about being removed then it is them that has a bad attitude.
  2. Bristol, UK
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 11:53
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Plus I would like to be able to switch people to "unavailable"
    I really like this idea! Sometimes it's not appropriate (or nice) to use the 'kick' feature.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 11:23
    Originally posted by barstudd
    You can already make them unavailable....by using the the kick button,

Is it a mistake to want to have options?
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 04:37
    Even though I know that bumping old threads is frowned upon the situation where I can't get into contact has arisen anew...the original idea was recced 5 times which is not sensational but still I think it would be worthwhile to ponder that option.

Cheers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree