1. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 10:11
    i know russ is planning on upating this at some point.
    something to include: when you click on an individual player's number of current clan games, it lists all their games for ANY clan ... would it be possible to get just their games for your clan? it's very confusing when you get a member who has just 6 clan games for you but hundreds for other clans.
  2. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    18 Mar '06 23:05
    Originally posted by murrow
    i know russ is planning on upating this at some point.
    something to include: when you click on an individual player's number of current clan games, it lists all their games for ANY clan ... would it be possible to get just their games for your clan? it's very confusing when you get a member who has just 6 clan games for you but hundreds for other clans.
    There is also an error in the formula used to calculate the number of games for a member of your clan.

I'll explain it with an example:

There is a challenge between the Nac Mac Feegle clan and the Guttersnipes.
    I was playing Chakan.
    During our game Chakan decided to join the Guttersnipes, so now he's a member of both clans, but for as long as we were playing those games it showed that Chakan was actually playing 2 more games for the Guttersnipes than he actually was.

I'm guessing that it adds all clan games where a member matches a clan, so if the formula matches player Chakan with clan Guttersnipes it produces an incorrect result until Chakan finishes all his games against the Guttersnipes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree