1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 May '12 15:16
    We have a clan member in In Vino Veritas who hasn't moved for more than 47 days. He has a lot of clan match games where he hasn't moved and the other player hasn't taken the skull. I'm sending requests to have the skulls taken so that we can remove the player from the clan and get back to full playing strength.

Suggestion: Clan leaders should have the option of "Kicking" a member and automatically having the timed out games scored as losses, the same as in tournaments. Please support this suggestion, as this could happen to any clan at any time.

Thanks very much.
  2. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    01 May '12 16:50
    Another site allows captains to kick members off their teams.
  3. Joined
    11 Jul '06
    Moves
    01 May '12 18:01
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    Another site allows captains to kick members off their teams.
    This one does too, but so long as they are playing clan games, they count toward your clan membership.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 May '12 18:27
    Originally posted by coquette
    We have a clan member in In Vino Veritas who hasn't moved for more than 47 days. He has a lot of clan match games where he hasn't moved and the other player hasn't taken the skull. I'm sending requests to have the skulls taken so that we can remove the player from the clan and get back to full playing strength.

Suggestion: Clan leaders should have the op ...[text shortened]... upport this suggestion, as this could happen to any clan at any time.

Thanks very much.
    Actually one can change the staus of a clan member to unavailable. This should be the way to go.
    You can also kick the person.

But to enforce the losses would be wrong in my opinion.
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 May '12 23:57
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Actually one can change the staus of a clan member to unavailable. This should be the way to go.
    You can also kick the person.

But to enforce the losses would be wrong in my opinion.
    fair enough, but then a clean kick from the clan should be possible, right?
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    02 May '12 00:26
    Originally posted by coquette

Suggestion: Clan leaders should have the op ...[text shortened]... upport this suggestion, as this could happen to any clan at any time.

Thanks very much.
    Good God, please let it be widget. 😀
  7. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 May '12 15:58
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Good God, please let it be widget. 😀
    widget is thriving as the true and time honored leader of In Vino Veritas. i am but a humble temp, just struggling to make it day by day
  8. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 May '12 16:48
    okay, so i accepted the new member. the problem is that the departing "member" isn't a subscriber any more, and he hasn't moved in 49 days. i just don't want to be accused of having a clan with more than 20 members. that's all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree