1. Standard memberxs
    Incroyant
    tinyurl.com/ksdwu
    Moves
    17 May '05 16:08
    Was wondering what others might think of the idea of private clan threads, (perhaps one for each clan) where "clan only" communication would be possible.

What brought this to my mind is that the Guttersnipe Clan is considering helping each other improve, possibly by playing unrated games with clan commentary. However, to do so in the public Clan or Chess Only forums would only attract the "usual suspects".

There maybe other uses of it as well, although we can pm all clan members we, can still only respond one at a time.
  2. Berks.
    Moves
    17 May '05 20:19
    Many clans have their own private fora off-site (with a public area too). You could alway create one of those.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    17 May '05 20:45
    A private clan forum is on the cards very soon. I consider this a small project and should fit it in over the next two weeks.

-Russ
  4. Donationmurrow
    penguinpuffin
    finsbury
    Moves
    17 May '05 21:01
    Originally posted by Russ
    A private clan forum is on the cards very soon. I consider this a small project and should fit it in over the next two weeks.

-Russ

praise be!🙂
  5. London
    Moves
    17 May '05 21:12

-Russ
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    17 May '05 22:54

-Russ
    Awesome, I wondered what ever happened to this idea.