Clan only thread?

Clan only thread?

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x
Incroyant

tinyurl.com/ksdwu

Moves
17 May 05

Was wondering what others might think of the idea of private clan threads, (perhaps one for each clan) where "clan only" communication would be possible.

What brought this to my mind is that the Guttersnipe Clan is considering helping each other improve, possibly by playing unrated games with clan commentary. However, to do so in the public Clan or Chess Only forums would only attract the "usual suspects".

There maybe other uses of it as well, although we can pm all clan members we, can still only respond one at a time.

Sais

Berks.

Moves
17 May 05

Many clans have their own private fora off-site (with a public area too). You could alway create one of those.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
17 May 05

A private clan forum is on the cards very soon. I consider this a small project and should fit it in over the next two weeks.

-Russ

penguinpuffin

finsbury

Moves
17 May 05

Originally posted by Russ
A private clan forum is on the cards very soon. I consider this a small project and should fit it in over the next two weeks.

-Russ

praise be!🙂

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
17 May 05

-Russ
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
The eyes of truth

elsewhere

Moves
17 May 05

-Russ
Awesome, I wondered what ever happened to this idea.