1. Joined
    26 Oct '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '08 01:41
    It would be nice if the clan settings allowed you to specify what range of time controls you are willing to play for the clan. I would prefer only short time controls with mimimum timebank of only timebank time controls but instead I get put in clan games that are going to last months
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Dec '08 02:56
    Originally posted by Exclam
    It would be nice if the clan settings allowed you to specify what range of time controls you are willing to play for the clan. I would prefer only short time controls with mimimum timebank of only timebank time controls but instead I get put in clan games that are going to last months
    talk with your clan leader....its hard enough setting up challenges without this added, i don't even think it would be possible. think about it, if everyone in all clans had only a couple of time controls they wanted to play there would never be another challenge with more than 3 people in it.

it just wouldn't be possible.

ask your clan leaders to stop putting you in these games....if they persist...leave the clan and find one that will listen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree